Plan of Operation
(a) Each licensee shall have and keep on file a current written, definitive plan of operation. A copy of the plan shall be submitted to the Department with the license application.
(b) The plan and related materials shall contain the following:
(1) Statement of purposes, and program methods and goals.
(2) Statement of admission policies and procedures.
(3) A copy of the admission agreement.
(4) Administrative organization, if applicable.
(5) Staffing plan, qualifications and duties, if applicable.
(6) Plan for in-service education of staff if required by regulations governing the specific child care center category.
(7) A sketch of the building(s) to be occupied, including a floor plan that describes the capacities of the buildings and the uses intended, the room dimensions, and the rooms to be used for nonambulatory children; and a sketch of the grounds that shows buildings, driveways, fences, storage areas, pools, gardens, recreation areas and other space used by the children. All sketches shall show dimensions.
(8) Sample menus and a schedule for one calendar week indicating the time of day that meals and snacks are to be served.
(9) Transportation arrangements provided by the applicant/licensee for children who do not have independent arrangements.
(10) Rate-setting policy including, but not limited to, a policy on refunds.
(11) Consultant and community resources to be utilized by the child care center as part of its program.
(c) Any proposed changes in the plan of operation that affect services to children shall be subject to departmental approval prior to implementation and shall be reported as specified in Section 101212.
(d) The child care center shall operate in accordance with the terms specified in the plan of operation.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 1596.81, Health and Safety Code: Reference: Sections 1596.72, 1596.73, 1596.81, 1596.95 and 1597.05, Health and Safety Code.