Comment on page
(a) Every child care center shall have all admission policies in writing and available to the public. The policies shall coincide with the limitations stated on the license, and shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) Written admission criteria designating those children whose needs can be met by the center's program and services.
(2) The ages of children who will be accepted.
(3) The program activities.
(4) The supplementary services provided, if any.
(5) Field-trip provisions, if any.
(6) Transportation arrangements, if any.
(7) Food-service provisions.
(8) Medical-assessment requirement.
(b) A licensee who provides care to a child with disabilities shall be able to meet the individual needs of the child.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 1596.81, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 1596.72, 1596.73, 1596.81 and 1597.05, Health and Safety Code.
Last modified 2yr ago