(a) In addition to Section 101221, the following shall apply:
(b) Each child's record shall include:
(1) A copy of the written medical assessment, when one has been required, as specified in Section 101620.
(A) If a medical assessment has not been required, a dated notation to that effect shall be made in the child's record.
(2) A copy of information regarding instances of authorized representative notification as specified in Sections 101626(b) and (b)(1).
(3) A copy of information regarding prescription and nonprescription medications that the child must take while at the center as specified in Section 101226(e).
(4) A copy of the child's plan of care as specified in Section 101626(c).
(5) A copy of the daily inspection form completed by the qualified staff person performing the daily inspection for illness as specified in Section 101626.1(b).
(6) Health clearances, when required, as specified in Section 101626.1(f).
(7) Observations of the child as specified in Section 101626.3(b).
(8) Information regarding any allergies the child may have.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 1596.81, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 1596.72, 1596.73 and 1596.81, Health and Safety Code.