License Required


Unless a child care arrangement is exempt from licensure as specified in Section 101158, no adult, general partners of a partnership, controlling partners in a limited liability corporation, corporation, county, city, public agency or other governmental entity shall operate, establish, manage, conduct or provide care and supervision as defined in Section 101152c.(2) without a valid license from the Department.

NOTE: Authority cited: Section 1596.81, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 1596.80, 1596.81(b), 1596.805, 1596.84 and 1596.85, Health and Safety Code.

Last updated