Comment on page
Infant Needs and Services Plan
(a) Prior to the infant's first day at the center, the infant care center director or assistant director shall complete a needs and services plan for the infant.
(1) Such plan shall be completed with the assistance of the infant's authorized representative at the personal interview specified in Section 101218.1.
(2) The authorized representative shall sign the plan to verify that he/she has participated in preparing it.
(b) The needs and services plan shall be in writing and shall include the following:
(1) The individual feeding plan.
(2) Infants up to 12 months of age shall have a completed Individual Infant Sleeping Plan [LIC 9227 (3/20)], which is incorporated by reference.
(A) This plan shall be signed and dated by the infant’s authorized representative.
(3) The individual toilet-training plan, if applicable.
(4) Any services needed by the infant that are different from those provided by the center's normal program. Such items shall include but not be limited to:
(A) Any special exercises for infants with physical disabilities.
(5) A plan for subsequent personal interviews with the authorized representative.
(c) The authorized representative shall be provided with a copy of the needs and services plan and any subsequent updates.
(d) The needs and services plan shall be included in the infant’s file.
(1) The needs and services plan shall be maintained in the infant’s file and shall be available to the Department for review.
NOTE: Authority cited: Section 1596.81, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 1596.72 and 1596.81, Health and Safety Code.
Last modified 2yr ago